Unpacked/preorder

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm old and forget stuff sometimes LOL does the preorder start the same time as unpacked, or when has the preorder started in the past?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
You sure know how to pump us up for the Unpacked event

I work under the idea that if you expecct the worst, you can only be pleasantly surprised. Hype is the first step to dissapointment!

How optimists cope when the real world hits them in the face I'll never know lol.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I work under the idea that if you expecct the worst, you can only be pleasantly surprised. Hype is the first step to dissapointment!

How optimists cope when the real world hits them in the face I'll never know lol.
Lol ..
There is a reason why i like you

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
how much of a difference does it make to order at the beginning of the Unpacked event versus right after the event?

would the guy ordering at the end of the event get the phone a day later?

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
is there anyway to find out when the actual SHIP DATE of the phones will be?

i know we may pre-order tomorrow, great. what is the actual SHIP DATE?

some years, it's relatively quickly, like 2 weeks. other years, it's a very long wait.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I read it will be available on the 17th and in stores. I asked on another post the same thing when can you start ordering it? I think it starts at 10:00 a.m. which is 1:00 p.m. my time. That's when I usually leave for work. But I want to get my order in cuz I already know I'm going to order it. I really just need to know what the trade-in's going to be and if they're going to offer free memory upgrade that's my main concern. And I just assumed if you order it before the sooner the better maybe you will get it a day early if you order it right away versus towards the end. And I don't want them running out like how I couldn't get my S10 plus flamingo pink. Lol

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
how much of a difference does it make to order at the beginning of the Unpacked event versus right after the event?

would the guy ordering at the end of the event get the phone a day later?
In the past it makes no difference. There's been people that ordered in the first 5 minutes that go on back order and people that ordered day before release and got them first. Samsung seems to have no certain order in how or when they get shipped.

Just order and get comfortable is the general rule.

Sent from my SM-X800 using Tapatalk

T48

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

Post of the day! ;)

Does anyone know how long the preorder period lasts? I have to work through 7 central & will not get a chance to check anything until tomorrow evening.

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Post of the day! ;)

Does anyone know how long the preorder period lasts? I have to work through 7 central & will not get a chance to check anything until tomorrow evening.

The preorder will be available until the release date of 2/17

Cuda13

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Rookie question because I usually keep my phones until they are almost dead so I have never done the whole trade in game. Is there any reason not to register for the $50 "reserve now" and then wait to see what they are offering in addition to that credit? Thanks

DesertN0mad

Jul 19, 2017
Visit site
Can you preorder through your carrier or only Samsung?

I think it would be wise to check out the deal options through both your carrier and Samsung.com. For me there is usually a clear winner on the deal, especially when factoring in how long you plan on keeping the phone.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I think it would be wise to check out the deal options through both your carrier and Samsung.com. For me there is usually a clear winner on the deal, especially when factoring in how long you plan on keeping the phone.
Just keep in mind most carriers discounts are spread over 2 to 3 years in monthly credits. Samsung the credit is given up front. Unless you get the carrier promotion to Samsung

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site

a proper approach to life, writ large

Sent from my SM-S908U1