Unroot One with a Mac?

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Looked a little for this but didn't find it and you guys and gals usually have the answers because you all rock!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Did you perform a Nandroid Backup of your stock ROM before installing Android Revolution HD? I am assuming not.

One popular way of going back fully stock in order to receive OTA updates and such is installing a RUU, but that will require Windows, which doesn't answer your problem.

Sometimes people make Nandroid Backups of their stock ROM for others to use it in the future, and I am going to look if anyone has done that with a stock AT&T ROM.

Check this thread; [COLLECTION] HTC M7 RUU, OTA, and Stock Nandroid Downloads - xda-developers

There is a Decrypted RUU ZIP specific to your AT&T device posted in the thread I linked to, but here is the direct link anyway: RUU_M7_UL_JB_50_Cingular - 1.26.502.12 - Decrypted.zip - Bugsy Lawson's Resource

I am not sure how decrypted zips work or are installed, but you can either ask on XDA or wait for someone here to chime in on the situation.

By the way, since the HTC One doesn't mount when you plug it into your Mac, use this application for file transfers. It's awesome.

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Thank you and I did perform an initial backup but its not showing up so either I deleted it or it got thrown somewhere on my computer that will be tough to find. Thanks for the info about people posting their nandroids though!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4