[UPDATE] Gingerbread for Motorola XPRT

robbballer

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded it to my computer , then sent it to my phone via usb cord... then followed the instructions , start by turning phone off , then press and hold button r and m together and power phone on while still holding those 2 buttons , phone will ask if u want to run file or upgrade or something , press ok and it will run and might take a few mins. but should work....

Filmsnob

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I installed the leak a couple of months ago and it works great. Sprint released the 2.3 upgrade on 9/27, and I'd like to overwrite the leak with "official" version for warranty purposes and such. Any way to do that without rolling back to 2.2?

bmi1965

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I rooted my XPRT a month or so ago so I could use the WiFi Tether and it works great. Can I download this upgrade while my phone is rooted or do I need to unroot it? I also removed the sprint pkg apps using titanium. New to this kind of stuff. Please advise. Thanks.

jjdelarosa

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi How did you root your phone ? I have two and I surfed in everywhere I couldn't find how to do it. Even more I have downloaded several driver, software, flash it, read.... everything

Please let me know

Sent from my MB865 using Android Central Forums

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
After i flash this, the recovery mode do not show up..
After i hold the r m and power and android logo show up... But when i press the @ key, the option of recovery mode did not show up.... What should i do

andy_snake

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi ppl,

I have rooted my phone successfully and removed all the irritating sprint bloatware and unwanted apps.

To root motorola xprt with Sprint - Gingerbread 2.3.5

Download the zip file from below links
http://androidforums.com/xprt-all-things-root/630011-boost-sprint-gb-root-now-possible.html

and follow below instructions
1. Extract the files from the ZIP.
2. Connect your phone to USB mode (i set USB MASS STORAGE, make sure all motorola drivers installed properly)with USB DEBUGGING set to ON.
3. Double click the "RUN" file.
4. Press any key
5. Let the program do it's thing, your phone will reboot a number of times.
6. You are now rooted.!

Credit goes to the creator not me, i am just sharing it!
Peace out guys.

Adderly Marte

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi, i want to update. But i Have an Error. E:Error in /sdcard/update.zip. The File is Corrupte?? i Need a Help. !!

(I apologize for my bad English I'm Spanish)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alakmalak