URGENT! EVO Sprint question!

derik123derik123

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Alright, so due to Sprint's new policy of premiere customers I won't be able to upgrade this june like I normally would(for 1 year upgrdae)

So i decided to buy a clean ESN HTC EVO Shift 4G via eBay.

My plan was to, buy the evo shift, which I did, and sell my evo on ebay.

but now, maybe I'm just paranoid... but will I be able to activate the Shift when I get it in the mail?
How does that work with sprint? would they not let me? hellpp??

thanks!

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
In my experience, as long as you have the device, it's a simple matter to activate one and deactivate the other. What if your Evo broke and you had no insurance? It's none of their business where you got a replacement from.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Exactly! Sprint doesn't care and won't even ask where you got it, as long as the ESN is clean, you'll be fine.

My Evo is the first new phone I've activated, since I started my Sprint account. Other than my very first phone, I picked up all the others on Ebay.

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I bought my Evo off ebay. They asked me where I got it. Since it is none of their business I just told them from a friend.

They were very helpful and helped me through activation. I had no troubles.

armdavid2

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
yes, you don't even have to call to activate in most cases. just go to the website. I've had to replace my wifes phone multiple times and craigslist and the rest of the internet is the way to go!

arc918#AC

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up an EVO off Craigslist. In the past I bought a couple Centros off Craigslist as well. No problems or hassles with Sprint activating them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanglap