US Nexus 4, Ordered December 12th -- Shipped today!

tmac9wr

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully it'll be delivered by Monday! I still have to wait for my parents to come to Brasil for me to actually get it, but I'm still very excited.

tmac9wr

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
That was a long wait :)

Congrats on the shipping and i'm sure you will love the device, i know i do.

Haha thanks...I'm definitely ready to ditch my iPhone 4. I need the bigger screen/better camera, etc. I'm ready to get back to the customizability of Android. Has anything changed since Froyo? haha

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Haha thanks...I'm definitely ready to ditch my iPhone 4. I need the bigger screen/better camera, etc. I'm ready to get back to the customizability of Android. Has anything changed since Froyo? haha

I wouldnt know :) it's my first Android device and i'm loving it.

tmac9wr

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
everything has changed since Froyo!! :D

Fantastic...so excited! I have to wait til February 8th to get it though...however I'm also going to fly up to Rio (from S?o Paulo) the following Monday, so I think some PhotoSpheres from the top of Christ the Redeemer and P?o de A??car will be in order to celebrate :D

Frank999

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine Dec 14. Got the email shipping confirmation this morning. Also waiting for the SIM card activation kit from T-Mobile.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Mine had actually shipped one day earlier than I thought and arrived today! Playing with it now and so far it's excellent!!!

DriZZi

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
What?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered mine on the F******* SAME DAY! Mine it around 6-7 weeks of waiting what's yours?! And i still have no Email -_-

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
What?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered mine on the F******* SAME DAY! Mine it around 6-7 weeks of waiting what's yours?! And i still have no Email -_-
because if you order early that day you would get early. the waiting period was slowly moving from 1 weeks to 6 weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34