User data - Lollipop 5.1

Keith Moon1

Feb 21, 2017
Visit site
Hello..........

I've just moved back to Android, and now I'm remembering why I left in the first place

On my ZTE a452 - storage - User data - there's a total of 4.11GB, available 1.82GB (8GB total space)
It was rooted, and did I get rid of some junk.
Anyway, I would like to know if I can get into 'User data' and decide what I want to keep or delete.
I know that there's an app to clean 'User data' but is it the app I need?

Thanks!

Attachments

• ZTE a452.png
    ZTE a452.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 4

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I don't have a direct answer, but I will say that unless you only want to use your phone for basic functions and maybe a couple of apps, then an 8 GB phone will not be adequate or satisfying. You need a phone with at least 16 GB at a bare minimum. If you're comparing your Android experience with some other platform, then you should get an Android phone with specs that are at least comparable with the phone from that other platform.

See this guide for tips on how to maximize your storage: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...y-how-deal-insufficient-storage-warnings.html

Keith Moon1

Feb 21, 2017
Visit site
Hello B. Diddy
Thanks for the welcome
Yeah, I took the size of the internal memory into account, but I generally use the mobile to contact people, so the only app that I downloaded, and allowed to be updated is whatsapp. My problem is that if something is consuming space unnecessarily, I delete it. I have the same attitude with my laptop and tablet.
Anyway, my two previous phones were windows Lumia. The OS seems to occupy less space and app management is easier than Android.
I abandoned Lumia because the gps on my 535 was a joke and I couldn't get it fixed.

Thanks
Have a good one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Authority_Institute