Verizon Contact Removal (#BAL, #PMT, etc)

KTamez

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Done some searching and I don't see anything about removing these factory installed contacts. When deleting it just says it will hide them. I can live with that. That is if they would STAY HIDDEN. :mad:

I downloaded Bookmark Manager to deal with a similar issue in the browser (call me crazy, but I prefer the stock browser to Dolphin/Firefox)., but I got nothin here.

Anyone got a hack or program that can remove these contacts?

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
What exactly is making them show up again for you? I just hid mine and did an obligatory reboot afterwards as that usually seems to 'undo' things that are temporary. Mine are still hidden. Is there a sequence of events that cause them to show up again in your case?

KTamez

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
What exactly is making them show up again for you? I just hid mine and did an obligatory reboot afterwards as that usually seems to 'undo' things that are temporary. Mine are still hidden. Is there a sequence of events that cause them to show up again in your case?

Honestly nothing that Ive noticed. I have gotten a couple random reboots on its own, i havent noticed if thats when they are coming back. I'll have to hide them and watch for a coincidence of occurrences...

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I hid them once and they eventually came back but I have really gotten into all that yet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk