Verizon dual layer Rubber and Plastic case

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Verizon sells this for 24.99. I recommend you stay away from this accessory. On the normal bionic shell the rubber portion covers the LED notification light completely. On the extended battery profile the unit does not fit properly.

I liked the look of it and the concept behind it but you are better off looking elsewhere.

Reactions: Keekeegottadroid

Keekeegottadroid

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Verizon sells this for 24.99. I recommend you stay away from this accessory. On the normal bionic shell the rubber portion covers the LED notification light completely. On the extended battery profile the unit does not fit properly.

I liked the look of it and the concept behind it but you are better off looking elsewhere.
The rep in the verizon store suggested it because I keep my phone in my pocket all day. I came here to see what everyone thought of it & will be taking it back. This site is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

vanly21

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately I bought this. A couple of other comments about it: the part of the rubber case that isnt covered by the plastic case collects lint. The rubber part also doesn't fit exactly within the plastic part so you'll see it stick it out a little at the bottom corners (for me at least).

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I bought it for a cheap case until I see what seidio comes out with. On mine the rubber part is already torn in the lower left corner and the plastic doesn't fit quite right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bongo