Verizon employee says June 26th

facedown41

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
So i just talked to a verizon store rep and he said he remembers seeing June 26th as the date.

Interestingly though he had no clue what the Samsung tec tiles were, so verizon may not sell those.

Sent from my Incredible using Android Central Forums

NightxFall

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
You can order TecTiles from the Verizon site when you preorder the phone though.. Sounds like this guy doesn't know what he's talking about

Sent from my Ally using Android Central Forums

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
No offense, but I'll trust the Fedex guy to tell me when my phone will arrive.

Any individual VZW guy knows little more than we do, which is to say a lot of watercooler rumor and speculation.

Just keep waiting guys...

-Suntan

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
If I had a dollar for every time someone started out with "A Verizon rep said", or "on the phone with a Verizon rep and they said", or even my favorite "Look at my chat transcript with the Verizon rep", I'd have enough cash to buy a SGIII, and then some....

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If I had a dollar for every time someone started out with "A Verizon rep said", or "on the phone with a Verizon rep and they said", or even my favorite "Look at my chat transcript with the Verizon rep", I'd have enough cash to buy a SGIII, and then some....

Heck, even if you had a nickel every time, you'd be close to buying one - off contract.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mekerz86