Verizon HTC One FINALLY coming Aug 22

ksu1971

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
That's great news. However, until I am holding that thing in my hand I will have that little area of doubt creeping in my head.

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Guess we'll know soon enough what the off contract price will be. I'd be happy if it was under $600 but somehow I doubt it. I seem to recall AT&T was charging $649 for the 16GB version? It's going to be fun having a few choices to compare the ONE to although I still think it is going to be the best choice for me personally. Feast or famine over there at Verizon. It wouldn't surprise me if they jacked up the price of the ONE off contract just to try to push more people onto the Droids or Moto X that they seem to have more of a vested interest in than anything from HTC.

Jules_Winnfield

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. Also showing $649 off contract (replacement device) on Wirefly. Hoping someone else can do better.

No problem. I have a feeling if you wait a week or 2, Amazon will either match that price or have it lower. The difference being that you might be able to get it tax free on Wirefly (or vice-versa with Amazon).

Does anyone have experience with Wirefly? Curious if a preorder would net me the phone on the 22nd.

I don't have any experience with them, but I think they'll probably ship on the 22nd.