Verizon HTC ONE will have Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean right out of the box!

audio6996

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Verizon confirmed to Gotta Be Mobile that the device will be running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean right out of the box. While HTC has rolled out Android 4.2 to other HTC One models around the globe, the AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile models still do not have it. This is a little bonus for Verizon HTC One buyers as it means they will be running the HTC One?s latest software update and won?t have to wait for anything other than Android 4.3 and likely, Android 5.0. I really hope the other carriers have this ready for us One owners who have supported HTC by already buying One's. I left Verizon in May to but a One on AT&T. I would hope they respect me as a customer and not make me question my decision!
Verizon HTC One: New Key Details Emerge

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Unless AT&T has better coverage or data in your area I don't know why you left. And I think VZ is giving us 4.2.2 to take away a little of the the pain and suffering we had to go through to freaking get the phone!! I'm sure the update for all the other One's are coming soon. Just have to wait a little longer.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4