Verizon Interesting Fact?

Arcticwolf1

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Looking through the faq, you need to have the phone's imei number and Mac address info along with your receipt in order to validate your purchase. Unfortunately, this means Verizon customers will miss out because they aren't shipping until mid next week at earliest and the other carriers are already shipping. That doesn't make me very happy

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Looking through the faq, you need to have the phone's imei number and Mac address info along with your receipt in order to validate your purchase. Unfortunately, this means Verizon customers will miss out because they aren't shipping until mid next week at earliest and the other carriers are already shipping. That doesn't make me very happy
Why would you miss out? You have until 3/18 to do the promo.

bbogert79

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Because they are only doing 300,000 watches. So my ship date keeps flipping between March 11 and March 31 and verizon is saying they didn't expect as many pre orders as they received. So basically its...here is an awesome promotion but good luck getting one. Their solution to my problem offered was "would you like to cancel your pre-order? "

Arcticwolf1

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Why would you miss out? You have until 3/18 to do the promo.

Like bbogert said, there's a limited number of vr headsets and s2 watches available (promo is for one or the other). I would be extremely surprised that there would be any available a week later.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Like bbogert said, there's a limited number of vr headsets and s2 watches available (promo is for one or the other). I would be extremely surprised that there would be any available a week later.
I would highly doubt that they would run out. I think that this is just a tactic to get you to buy early. It would really be bad pr if they did.

Arcticwolf1

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I would highly doubt that they would run out. I think that this is just a tactic to get you to buy early. It would really be bad pr if they did.

I really would hope that they have enough on hand to last for most of the duration of the promo. Because not having enough would be poor planning on their part

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fufukadan120