Verizon Iphone 4

astraelraen

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Whats up with the Iphone spam ads at verizon.

It seems every other day when I log into my account they do the banner message before it lets me into my account.

Yes, I know there is the checkbox that says don't show this to me again, and yes I do check it every time. But it seems like they design a new ad every few days so they can have a reason to show me again.

So I login today to look at my data and find an ORDER IPHONE4 button right under my upgrade box lol.

This is getting ridiculous. I almost emailed them today and told them I really don't want to buy an iphone.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Lol I don't think the sales went as planned so they need to push. Two stores by me on launch. One had 20 and the other 2 waiting outside. There was about 65 waiting with me when the x came out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

MysticMi

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had my droid x a month an they are sending me emails to up grade to the I phone, if I wanted the iphone I would of bought one, I love my droid x.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Ya. the Vx iPhone is anti-climatic. Like who cares, once an android is in hand. It was revolutionary when it came out, but as with the BlackBerry, left in the dust.

Now, if only all these organizations, magazines, businesses, etc would develop apps for the Android system instead of touting "We now have an app for the iPhone!" So behind!

Also, remember it was nearly 6 months after the X was released last July that anyone could actually BUY one in a Vz store?? All backordered for weeks and weeks!

gbororats

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
i think the issue is that a lot of people got android phones when they came out, and not a lot of people are eligible for the NE2, or even the discounted upgrade pricing. A lot of people that are getting it/have gotten it seem to be the ones switching their phones from ATT and other carriers. Guarantee you by summer or end of spring the iphone 5 gets announced...

i think its a matter of people not shelling out full retail pricing for an already out-dated device. Wait for an LTE Iphone

mac16

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Not so sure tnt,

"Verizon Wireless reports that iPhone sales on the first day of availability for existing customers broke all first day sales records in the company?s history. In fact, the sales record was broken 5 a.m. on Feb. 3 and it had to cut off sales shortly after 8 p.m. on the first day of availability, according to Verizon.

Demand was so great that the company will open up sales again to existing Verizon Wireless customers on Feb. 7, the day before the iPhone goes on sale to the general public."

Record First-Day Verizon iPhone Sales Put the Lid on Naysayers - Mobile and Wireless - News & Reviews - eWeek.com

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Not so sure tnt,

"Verizon Wireless reports that iPhone sales on the first day of availability for existing customers broke all first day sales records in the company?s history. In fact, the sales record was broken 5 a.m. on Feb. 3 and it had to cut off sales shortly after 8 p.m. on the first day of availability, according to Verizon.

Demand was so great that the company will open up sales again to existing Verizon Wireless customers on Feb. 7, the day before the iPhone goes on sale to the general public."

Record First-Day Verizon iPhone Sales Put the Lid on Naysayers - Mobile and Wireless - News & Reviews - eWeek.com

Of course, then there's this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=GUaFywhywjA

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G with Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony3342