Verizon letting me out of contract because of Gnex issues(kinda)

Loydchristmas#AC

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
So I got on the phone with Verizon today and told them how the 4.0.4 update didnt help my phone at all. So the tech went to his supervisor and they gave me the option of getting an early upgrade. So i can use an early upgrade to get any phone other than the sg3 and possibly the razr maxx. What would you do? I could get a new phone, sell it outright, sell my gnex outright as well and use the money towards sg3 or wait on another phone. Or I can keep the gnex sell the phone i get, or vice versa. what would you do?

Loydchristmas#AC

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon letting me out of contract because of Gnex issues(kin

I got the Galaxy Nexus on launch day. Opened a new line. So technically both lines would be about 1.5 years from an upgrade.

3rdpig

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site

To get the early upgrade are they going to extend your contract another 2 years or charge you money for the new phone?

If so I'd tell them to stick that where the sun doesn't shine. I'd either make them move me to another phone without a contract extension or make them continue replacing the Nexus until they stumbled across one that works right.

Loydchristmas#AC

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site

I keep my nexus and sell it. I get another phone for contact price. Possibly the razr maxx but definitely not the sg3

nativi

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
So I got on the phone with Verizon today and told them how the 4.0.4 update didnt help my phone at all. So the tech went to his supervisor and they gave me the option of getting an early upgrade. So i can use an early upgrade to get any phone other than the sg3 and possibly the razr maxx. What would you do? I could get a new phone, sell it outright, sell my gnex outright as well and use the money towards sg3 or wait on another phone. Or I can keep the gnex sell the phone i get, or vice versa. what would you do?

I was told the same. With the thunderbolt so I told them I would wait to upgrade a month. About a month later they would not let me get anything. They said I could only have use the manager's approved upgrade that day on that call. I tried calling different times and talking to different managers and they all said the same thing. So I just got my nexus of craigslist for less money and more Accessories.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
demasick