verizon now showing will ship before july 10

kalnel#WN

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered on 6/13, and my online status now says, "Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time."

On the email confirmation, it said, "Ship by: 07/09/2012"

Would be nice to think the ship date has changed because they're sending it early!

steven252000

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Mine is blank for status. Where do you see this?

I go to my email and copy my order number. Then click on "check your order status". Once on the site I plug in my info and on the right where it has expected ship date that was what it had. It also has said not available at this time so I am sure it is just a glitch type thing.

48dodge

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered mine the other day. Had to do it in the store, couldn't get the upgrade to transfer from one phone to another. Anyway, date shows 7/9 on my receipt for the ship by date as well. The associate said I will have the phone by then, but I'm not banking on that.

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I can't preorder because I am coming from Sprint to VZW and proting my number over. I just hope they have some to buy in the stores by or before the 9th.

sailorman2439

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
For some reason, the order number on my order confirmation email is only 7 digits while the example for the "check order status" page is 9 digits. It's saying that it has no record of my order. Any ideas on how to address this?

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
For some reason, the order number on my order confirmation email is only 7 digits while the example for the "check order status" page is 9 digits. It's saying that it has no record of my order. Any ideas on how to address this?

Call VZ to see if they have your order in their system. Tell them you only received 7 digits with your conformation email

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I can't preorder because I am coming from Sprint to VZW and proting my number over. I just hope they have some to buy in the stores by or before the 9th.

You should still be able to order online you would go under new customer. This mean you will have to go through the full process credit check, they will ask are you porting a number when you sign up

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Bad_SNaCKY

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Ordered June 6th at about 9:45 AM EST. Here's what my latest info says (6/21 at 9:20 AM)

2eyetsw.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevnew1