Verizon sale today only!

RJNavarrete

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
24 Hours!

24 Hour Sale at Verizon Wireless - Cell Phones and more!

I bought this Leather Side Pouch for ~$20 shipped with FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!

Enter your location

mot_droid_leather_velcro_case.png

Have fun!

FYI: The discount is applied once you're Checking Out.

Last edited:

RJNavarrete

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for sharing, I took a look earlier and did not like any that they have in stock.
That's unfortunate. Hopefully they have another sale like this when more Droid accessories are out. :cool:

I'm REALLY considering the car mount. Damn it. I don't want to spend anymore money! :mad:

Richa13er

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Love the car mount. As long as you don't have a case on the droid it snaps in and out of the car mount very easily. I would consider this a must purchase.

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site

RJNavarrete

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
That case looks great, the one I bought release day is already falling apart.....its nice and thin, but a little flimsy, that one you bought looks like a much better option, I hope they have it at the store. Did you get it for $20 or $25? They currently list it as $25
The discount is applied once you're checking out. :cool:

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Worked out well......picked up that same case you listed here in an even exchange from the thin flimsy one which I had gotten my corporate discount of 25% on......you chose a good case man, great protection, it has good padding and a small velcro closure that opens a lot quieter than the cheap thin case......you could hear that loud rip across the office :D

Thanks for posting this...

RJNavarrete

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Worked out well......picked up that same case you listed here in an even exchange from the thin flimsy one which I had gotten my corporate discount of 25% on......you chose a good case man, great protection, it has good padding and a small velcro closure that opens a lot quieter than the cheap thin case......you could hear that loud rip across the office :D

Thanks for posting this...
No problem! It's the DROIDer in me. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confteam