Verizon: Switching from Family plan to single line plan

Signtist

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Are there any restrictions other than data if I go to a single line plan from a family plan? My wife is talking about switching to Cricket to get the unlimited international calling. I want to stay with Verizon so I can get my Note 3 in 2 weeks. What are the drawbacks of this plan. I figure I will get the straight scoop here rather than calling customer care several times in order to decipher what information they give me is factual and what is not.

Last edited by a moderator:

SmithlandCart

Banned
Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Are there any restrictions other than data if I go to a single line plan from a family plan? My wife is talking about switching to Cricket to get the unlimited international calling. I want to stay with Verizon so I can get my Note 3 in 2 weeks. What are the drawbacks of this plan. I figure I will get the straight scoop here rather than calling customer care several times in order to decipher what information they give me is factual and what is not.
What plan are you on currently? Grandfathered nationwide family share or share everything?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If you are referring to the current single line plan (either 250mb or 1gb),then no issues at all. Your wife can port her line and you can tell Verizon that you want the single line plan

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teneika lee