Verizon Website Down Could it Be!!! :)

njt462

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Verizon's website is down could that be maybe maybe just maybe....................

They are updating the website to take Thunderbolt pre-orders :)

I am not thinking so but it would be nice and wishful thinking. I ported to Verizon from Sprint due to a 3 week service outage in my area. The Verizon telesales guy was very nice. I told him I was waiting for the Thunderbolt to which he said who isn't. I asked him if I could sign up with a used blackberry and wait till Thunderbolt and sign and upgrade he normally no but sure since you know what you are wanting and we currently can not provide it to you just yet.

I put him in the hot seat and said is it coming March 10th. He said we hope for around there. He said to me the last he heard from the you know what that rolls down hill at call centers was The Ides of March are upon us.

I take that with a grain of salt but it would be kind of funny if it did drop on March 15th.

UvaWiseGuy#CB

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure why on my last post it put verbal title garbage rather than the pages but the first link is www. vzw. com and the second is www. verizonwireless. com. I added spaces so hopefully it won't put the taglines of each page.

Geeksy

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Occam's Razor: The simplest answer is the likeliest.

When you see a site down, especially a site as big an complex as VZW's, it almost never means that they're updating it with a phone or anything at all. 99% of the time it's just daily maintenance.

When the Thunderbolt is released, you'll know :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan