Viber won't show incoming call screen and also it shows black images in the gallery

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Viber issue #1
Viber is not showing some of my pictures from the gallery when I try to send it in the chat. It is showing black images instead, especially newest pictures. I simply hit image icon under the "Type a message..." field and I see black images, instead of seeing my pictures to choose.

Viber issue #2
During the incoming Viber call the phone is ringing, but the screen is still black. So I have to unlock the phone and go to side notification in order to open the call screen to be able to reject or accept the incoming call.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
Viber issue #1
Viber is not showing some of my pictures from the gallery when I try to send it in the chat. It is showing black images instead, especially newest pictures. I simply hit image icon under the "Type a message..." field and I see black images, instead of seeing my pictures to choose.

Viber issue #2
During the incoming Viber call the phone is ringing, but the screen is still black. So I have to unlock the phone and go to side notification in order to open the call screen to be able to reject or accept the incoming call.

Have you checked Viber permissions to your contacts and storage?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc