video player

rvspinx

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
what video player are you guys using. Right now im using lukluk, is there anything better?

I am just using the default one, but am looking for one that allows me to zoom video.

I see you are in Greenville, who would have thunk I'd find out about a 2nd N1 user before I found a 2nd Pre user in these parts.

ILoveBlythe

Dec 14, 2009
www.fhtmus.com
lol, where are you at? the native video player doesnt seem to allow me to use the full screen, i down loaded a movie and it played in a small screen not full width or height. lukluk plays the same file full screen.

rvspinx

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
lol, where are you at? the native video player doesnt seem to allow me to use the full screen, i down loaded a movie and it played in a small screen not full width or height. lukluk plays the same file full screen.

Yea I have that same issue, I think it is totally dependant on the aspect ratio of the video, the Pre would zoom a move to make it full screen. I'll be checking out some of the other video players in the next few days and I'll let you know what I find.

I work over behind St. Francis's hospital system in the office complex near Platinum Plus. I gotta say I moved here from NYC to escape the cold and am not happy with temps in the 20's.. at least there is no snow like in Orlando.

TaeKwonDonkey

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
I work over behind St. Francis's hospital system in the office complex near Platinum Plus. I gotta say I moved here from NYC to escape the cold and am not happy with temps in the 20's.. at least there is no snow like in Orlando.

Androidcentral forums, bringing together people since 2010 :D

ILoveBlythe

Dec 14, 2009
www.fhtmus.com
Yea I have that same issue, I think it is totally dependant on the aspect ratio of the video, the Pre would zoom a move to make it full screen. I'll be checking out some of the other video players in the next few days and I'll let you know what I find.

yea, ive tried just about all of them in the market with star trek mp4, converted using amrisoft. it doesnt want to play full screen. lukluk didnt even pick up that that file was on the sd. act 1 is waht i used and i like the features in it. Still doing some research to find a converter that i like that has the nexus aspect on it. o yea, im over at midas on 291, next to krispy kreme. let me know what you find. lol, yea it's cold! my wife want snow but the only time i like it is when i'm going skiing.

rvspinx

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
yea, ive tried just about all of them in the market with star trek mp4, converted using amrisoft. it doesnt want to play full screen. lukluk didnt even pick up that that file was on the sd. act 1 is waht i used and i like the features in it. Still doing some research to find a converter that i like that has the nexus aspect on it. o yea, im over at midas on 291, next to krispy kreme. let me know what you find. lol, yea it's cold! my wife want snow but the only time i like it is when i'm going skiing.

mmmmm krispy kremes

wait what were we talking about?

I'll keep diggin around also, but its very easy to get distracted by one of the different apps not possible on the Pre.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronnyh