Video player

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I'm looking for a video player like the one on apple products that when you move the time line it does it in real time, so if I move the cursor left the video will go in reverse etc.

All I can seem to find are video players that skip to the point I move the cursor to.

Any help is greatly appreciated

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried MX Player? It seems to do it with video that I've shot, but I can't say for downloaded videos. Also this ability is dependent on your RAM and processor speed so if you have a device with lower specs, or high quality video with average specs, you may have had a player that can do this but your device just couldn't process and render it fast enough.

thatchrisb

Jul 8, 2019
Visit site
I'm looking for a video player like the one on apple products that when you move the time line it does it in real time, so if I move the cursor left the video will go in reverse etc.

All I can seem to find are video players that skip to the point I move the cursor to.

Any help is greatly appreciated

nplayer. allows you to scrub in real time. Also has by far the best support for remotely accessing your media as well. Trust me. It's fantastic. Don't be like me and waste your time and money with stagnate apps like mx video or buggy mobile versions like VLC. nplayer just works.

As a bonus you can add a special version of ffmpeg from their GitHub repo (they call it external codec support) and get DTS and TrueHD sound too. https://github.com/cpp-labs/ffmpeg?files=1

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey