Virtual keyboard.

motodroid.md

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
The HTC virtual keyboard is so much better and way more accurate. Has anyone figured out or fixed the resolution problem when that keyboard is ported over to the motorola droid? It works well but looks like ****.

itzperch

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I tried both out, didnt find the HTC to be more accurate. When in landscape mode I can fly like a spaceship on the phone.....portrait is another story (but we got sick spell check)

JFeisty

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I tried both out, didnt find the HTC to be more accurate. When in landscape mode I can fly like a spaceship on the phone.....portrait is another story (but we got sick spell check)
My wife and I both tried out the Eris and Droid in the Verizon store. For both of us typing on the Eris was much more accurate than on the Droid...that's one of the main reasons why she settled on the Eris over the Droid. I think there IS something to HTC's keyboard that increases the accuracy.

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I was pretty spot on accurate with the better keyboard when i had sounds and/or vibration on with the key touch, butt that eats up way too much battery so I find I am about the same with each of them (I feel that 2.0.1 helped with the typing on the android keyboard). I have also used swype (shapewriter) and am pretty quick with that, the fact that I can click on any word at any time and change it is such a nice feature. That keyboard is also pretty darn accurate to type on too (the normal way).

simp_10

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I have swype but found it really slowed my Droid down overall. Found it odd but tested it a few times.

It sometimes dropped a word into my sentence that I did not want but overall liked the concept.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
designdigitalhub