Vodafone UK G3's get Lollipop!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, I'm in the UK, though not with Vodafone, and I can tell you I don't envy them, considering the reduced battery life of my Nexus 5 post-Lollipop, in which of course I'm not alone, and the other problems that N5 users are experiencing. Of course the G3 may be okay on Lollipop....let's see what the Vodafone customers have to say about it here in the forum.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

fsfty

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know how to turn off automatic downloads of OS updates? I'm not sure if I want to update to Lollipop when it's available on Verizon.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to turn off automatic downloads of OS updates? I'm not sure if I want to update to Lollipop when it's available on Verizon.

The easiest thing to do is just ignore the notification when the update comes. You can set it to not even appear anymore. If you're rooted I've seen people talking about how to disable updates on xda.

fsfty

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
The easiest thing to do is just ignore the notification when the update comes. You can set it to not even appear anymore. If you're rooted I've seen people talking about how to disable updates on xda.
Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678