Voicemail Notification

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I am sure this has been answered but I have searched everywhere and cannot find a direct answer.

I have a Reborn Rooted optimus S and all I want is voicemail notification to pop up on my phone after someone leaves a message.

I run a small business and i have 17 voicemails a day that I dont remember to check until i get home and its too late.

Simple...someone calls and im busy...if they leave a message i want my phone to tell me like every other phone.

DoesItMatter

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't Reborn already work with Sprint Visual Voicemail?

You should get a little icon on the top bar?

Another recommendation, check near the end of thekraven's CM7 mod thread.

There is a fix for installing Visual Voicemail to CM7

You might want to try the fix, should also work on Reborn.

What happens is you will also get a text alert from the voicemail service.

I kind of like it, I get 2 alerts, the VM alert + a text to notify me when voicemails come in.

It makes sure I never miss a message.

Reactions: reltm

reltm

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks DoesItMatter. I agree, it's strange that the voicemail notification doesn't already work with reborn. 1 question for you, I installed kravens cm7 specifically to see if sprint voice sms would work with the vvm app. It didn't work for me, does it work for you?

DoesItMatter

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks DoesItMatter. I agree, it's strange that the voicemail notification doesn't already work with reborn. 1 question for you, I installed kravens cm7 specifically to see if sprint voice sms would work with the vvm app. It didn't work for me, does it work for you?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...us-s-thekraven-9-25-2011-a-9.html#post1282269

Yep - it works well!

Read that link and the linked thread.

Follow all instructions and your voicemail will work just fine in CM7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urdarlingisdead