VZW android device with 4.3" screen

rotz055

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
OK, let me try this again. I should have clarified better to start. I have no idea of an upcoming 4.3" device, nor have I heard anything about one. I was just asking if anybody else had heard of one.

Element

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Well there is the rumored Moto Shadow but I dont think anything has been leaked about it in months and it is rumored to be a possible Nexus 2. In my opinion it looks like a droid 2 though

I cant post a link with under 5 posts but google it. If it comes to fruition it will be pretty sick.

darreno1

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm excited about a 4.3 inch screen as well. I hope Moto has something cooking. The shadow seems pretty decent. Didn't know it had a 4.3" screen, nice to know. Here's to hoping.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I think that eventually HTC will make a device like that for Verizon and AT&T soon. I doubt if they will have 4.3" screen devices for T-Mobile and Sprint and not make one for the other bigger carriers. Eventually it will happen. We just have to be patient.

matrix2004

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Turns out this 4.3 screen device will be LTE and not released til later this year or early next. The 4.1 inch Shadow will keep us busy. :)

movieman742

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I've seen some rumors that the new model Droid will be about 4.3 screen, coming in the fall. That's about all I know and it isn't much

I also was told that with the new LTE network launch in the fall there will be a new wave of android devices that run on it. So I would expect to hear news about these phones around late spring/summer time.

Also, the LTE network is going to be nationwide, not just select cities like AT&T is doing at the moment.

Nitrousoxide

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure Verizon is focusing on major cities first. They need to hit as many people in their homes first before they build it out to where they travel.

Charmed Juan

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
Big Thumbs

I will be first in line for a large screen.
I always have had to have a landscape screen because my large hands can not work a portrait keyboard.
If the larger screens are wide enough I may be able to work a portrait keyboard with the one hand.

Joker35

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
i personally think the 4.3 is alittle to big for my liking. my friend has the HD2, while it does have video playback. i just dont like the size oso much.

rinnr1

Press ALT-F4 to see nudes
May 12, 2010
Visit site
Kind of wondering the same thing I have a friend who works at TMobile and he has the HD2 which is awesome just wondering if a phone with that size screen will be coming to vzw in the near future because I'm getting rid of my POS Storm and ditching blackberry for Droid