VZW voice to text

Ann541

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
Are you referring to the voicemail options? If so, then yes, you would have to pay for the premium voicemail feature if you want to use the Verizon Wireless voicemail system.

Have you looked at YouMail or Google Voice for your voicemail options?

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Are you referring to the voicemail options? If so, then yes, you would have to pay for the premium voicemail feature if you want to use the Verizon Wireless voicemail system.

Have you looked at YouMail or Google Voice for your voicemail options?

Yes, I want to be able to read my voice mail instead of listen to them. Yes I tired YouMail and wasn't a fan. I felt like it was a part time job keeping up with all of their notifications and emails. I also wasnt a fan of the $2.99 per month charge. I thought you needed a new phone number for Google voice. I simply want to read the voice mail rather than listening to it.

Ann541

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
Google Voice does have a separate number associated with it. I don't use it myself to know how it works exactly.

However if you want a text transcription of your voicemail and you want to use the Verizon Wireless voicemail system, then your only option is to subscribe to the Premium Visual Voicemail for $2.99 per month.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys83