Vzw xoom 3g updated to 3.2.1

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Is this the "snappier" update done to the 4G Xooms?

TJH

I've been on it all day now and I'm not noticing anything snappier about it.

However there are about a billion reports on xoomforum.com that the market is fc'ing when trying to download and update apps. I'm about to try it now....(crosses fingers)

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Worked fine. One member at xoomforum said he used system monitor to see what was happening. Found something strange with docs to go, he updated it online, now the problem is gone. So if you have this issue you may want to update apps online then try the market again.

bigdaddynw

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
My out of the box has 3.2.2 think the 3.2.1 is for the original 3G's because myther xoom I returned had 3.1.1.
For me Market throws an error sometimes says error in the transaction but I get an email saying it went through and the app installs about 15 seconds later.

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
After the update the app store looks pretty kick ass. I don't have to go to landscape mode any more, you can view the app store in portrait mode. Also the look of the store reminds me of Windows interface, the big tiles that are all active. Anyway, i like the improvements.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Are there many others having f/cing issues when attempting to access My Apps in market after this update? REALLY ANNOYING! Motorola and Android need to get this fixed!

Barry789

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I have a WiFi Xoom with 3.2.1 and I would get the force closing when I touched the MyApp in the Market. I uninstalled Documents to Go 3.0 and that fixed the problem.