Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys thinking of grabbing a mini to use until my pixel comes in. How is Verizon working on it?

Ive got a pixel, S7edge, axon7 mini, and axon7. Dont waste your money on the pixel. I retired mine after a month. Went back to my S7 edge. Then I tried the mini to test out its incredible audio prowess. It was so unbelievable, I bought the axon 7. Its now my main phone and loving it. Beats the others hands down. Although the s7 edge is a seriously close 2nd. If it had the audio the A7 has, that would be my favorite. OH TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ABOUT VZW. MY AXON 7 IS WORKING FLAWLESSLY ON VZW. I MAKE AND RECEIVE ALL MY CALLS AND TEXTS. You really should consider getting the regular Axon7 instead of pixel. Better phone, alot less $$$

Gweeper64

Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
I realize this is an old thread, but I wanted to post for others that might wander through here. The A7 and A7 Mini are different devices. The Mini will not work on VZW or Sprint. It does have some CDMA radios in it but apparently they are only supported on some Chinese carriers. From what I've read anyway. The Mini is a great phone for the price, but don't expect it to function on VZW.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I realize this is an old thread, but I wanted to post for others that might wander through here. The A7 and A7 Mini are different devices. The Mini will not work on VZW or Sprint. It does have some CDMA radios in it but apparently they are only supported on some Chinese carriers. From what I've read anyway. The Mini is a great phone for the price, but don't expect it to function on VZW.

I'm glad I read this. My mini has been on Verizon for 2 months. No issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelvinbrooklyn