Wait for the GS6 and it's locked in memory/battery or upgrade to the note4 now?

A

AC Question

I've been on board from day 1, had the G1, Galaxy S and have had my GS3 for 2.5 years. Don't mind a big phone, heard nothing but good things about the Note and I'm not thrilled about the lack of removable battery or sd card. Thoughts?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Only you can know what you'd prefer. If I didn't already have a Note 4 and Note Edge I'd be getting the Note 4 or Note Edge instead of the S6 or S6 Edge because the Note series appeals to me more with its bigger screen, S Pen, and removables. However, the S6s look like nice phones too.

📱6+🐜

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. I agree with Haalcyon. I was surprised by what Samsung announced, but I am not too wild about Samsung's skin over Android, aka TouchWiz (TW). TW can get very heavy on internal storage and RAM use. But, that is also my opinion. Haalcyon, for example, I'm sure doesn't mind TW, or else he wouldn't have several of Samsung's devices.

zonahoops42

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Since this post I went out and got the Note 4, not thrilled about the changes to the 6 and I was ready for something a little different. Also, been craving a tab for a while and picked a galaxy tab s. Now if I can just find someone that carries an otterbox for my phone!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae