Wallet case for Samsung Galaxy S II Epic?

migglez

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Not many accessories available for this phone yet..I know what I want for a case for it but it doesn't exist yet!

here is a pic of what I am hoping to get.. this one is for the 4.3" model:
walletcase.jpg

Last edited:

scoob

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I dunno if people know, but the ATT Infuse is pretty much the same thing. In fact, I have the Infuse hardcase on my phone right now- the talk pinhole is a little off only.

Anyway, you can see if you can find an Infuse wallet case. I checked ebay and they have something that is a verical wallet version...

Reactions: ZATZAi

migglez

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. I will check it out! I actually made sort of prototype/mockup out of cardboard , duct tape and plastic sheet protector. Might just get ambitious and design a cool one:) I am too obsessed with my phone!

migglez

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I dunno if people know, but the ATT Infuse is pretty much the same thing. In fact, I have the Infuse hardcase on my phone right now- the talk pinhole is a little off only.

Anyway, you can see if you can find an Infuse wallet case. I checked ebay and they have something that is a verical wallet version...

My Infuse case should be here tomorrow. Keep ya'll posted about its fit and functionality :cool:
infusecase.jpg

Reactions: BRIVERS73

Tyndall

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Just a heads up that not all Infuse cases will fit. i picked one upland unfortunately it will not sit closed properly and if i i force it closed it powers the phone off. Bummer.

Reactions: KoukiFC3S

scoob

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear that Tyndall, I'm pretty happy with my case from Best Buy at the moment.

Miggelz- that case looks pretty nice, can you provide a link and let me know how it works for you?

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
So still absolutely loving this case (see link above )..and it works well as a stand when set vertically. I feel much more at ease toting my phone around in hand with this stylish protection :)

I read from the reviews that this case does not contain a belt clip which is a total deal breaker for me..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796