Wallpaper for the inner screen

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Where do you all go to get wallpaper (both live and static) for the inner screen? Its a different aspect ration than the slab phone so i was wondering if there is a dedicated site?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Where do you all go to get wallpaper (both live and static) for the inner screen? Its a different aspect ration than the slab phone so i was wondering if there is a dedicated site?
Go to...

Settings > Wallpaper and style > Change wallpapers

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
You can practically go anywhere for great wallpaper. Most people don't do that and used family photos or cars. Basically, a personal photo that is commonly used for mobile devices. Or simply search google mobile wallpaper.

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I get a whole range of wallpapers and the ability to, "Get more wallpapers".

View attachment 355498
Yep I am aware of the Galaxy themes store. But there are dedicated wallpaper sites, but most of them have the orientation (resolution) of iphone, or S series, etc (slab phones), but the inner screen of the fold is different aspect ratio. For instance this picture is 2304 x 1440 where the Fold would be 1812 x 2176 https://wallpapercave.com/w/Kfy6T0k I just thought some people here would know of other dedicated websites for wallpapers with the Fold aspect ratio. My bad for not being more precise in my original post explaining.

Reactions: ironass