Wallpaper thievery outside of Liberty

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Sittin here covering some 3rd shift OT at work and what else is there to do but play with my X. I was wondering. I have Liberty 1.5 which ofc comes with its own set of Wallpapers. Is there a way to get other ROM's sets of wallpapers without actually having to get the ROM? I'm guessing someone has a link or can make a link. For example on my previous phone, my Dinc, I had MIUI ROM which came with a kick ass set of papers. Just thought if there are any other nightbirds on tonite, its somethin to do. Thanks

B

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Sittin here covering some 3rd shift OT at work and what else is there to do but play with my X. I was wondering. I have Liberty 1.5 which ofc comes with its own set of Wallpapers. Is there a way to get other ROM's sets of wallpapers without actually having to get the ROM? I'm guessing someone has a link or can make a link. For example on my previous phone, my Dinc, I had MIUI ROM which came with a kick ass set of papers. Just thought if there are any other nightbirds on tonite, its somethin to do. Thanks

B

Most images for roms wallpapers is jpeg format, the easiest way to do this is to extract the rom to a folder and then search for jpeg files. I have done this before in the past so it should work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21