Want a T-Mobile android powerhouse

calz

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I want a 4 in screen with a decent FFC and a 8 MP rear camera with the latest android on it, 2.3 or 2.4 with dual core or quad core(mouth watering) with a sliding qwerty keyboard. T-Mobile is that too much to ask for? Lol, is there any phone that sounds like that coming out on T-Mobile? What will your perfect phone be?

TaeKwonDonkey

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
I want a 4.3in screen, dual core snapdragon (w/ Netflix support/Tmobile 4G), at least an 8MP camera, QHD resolution screen, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal memory that can be solely used for apps, a 1930mah battery like that in the Atrix, stock Android 2.3/2.4/3.0/IceCream, an unlockable bootloader, noise cancellation, NFC (Read+Write), an FFC with at least a 1.3MP camera and a native FFC application, an LED trackpad, the thinness of a G2 but the keyboard of an Epic 4G and the color scheme of the Droid 1, MS Exchange support, aluminum housing, sliding micro-usb cover like that of the Samsung Captivate, hot swapable microsd card slot with potential for a 64GB card, built in swype keyboard, rotating android buttons, dedicated camera button, and the update schedule of the Nexus One before the Nexus S came out. That would the ultimate phone.

calz

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I want a 4.3in screen, dual core snapdragon (w/ Netflix support/Tmobile 4G), at least an 8MP camera, QHD resolution screen, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal memory that can be solely used for apps, a 1930mah battery like that in the Atrix, stock Android 2.3/2.4/3.0/IceCream, an unlockable bootloader, noise cancellation, NFC (Read+Write), an FFC with at least a 1.3MP camera and a native FFC application, an LED trackpad, the thinness of a G2 but the keyboard of an Epic 4G and the color scheme of the Droid 1, MS Exchange support, aluminum housing, sliding micro-usb cover like that of the Samsung Captivate, hot swapable microsd card slot with potential for a 64GB card, built in swype keyboard, rotating android buttons, dedicated camera button, and the update schedule of the Nexus One before the Nexus S came out. That would the ultimate phone.

Now there we go, That is THEE ultimate phone hands down.

calz

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
HTC needs to switch up the phone design though, they all have the same grey colored border around the phone like the Thunderbolt.

zak

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I want a 4 in screen with a decent FFC and a 8 MP rear camera with the latest android on it, 2.3 or 2.4 with dual core or quad core(mouth watering) with a sliding qwerty keyboard. T-Mobile is that too much to ask for? Lol, is there any phone that sounds like that coming out on T-Mobile? What will your perfect phone be?

cross your fingers for the new sidekick;)

judasmachine

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I'd be happy with 4G, 4" Qhd screen, FFC, 1GB RAM, Capacitive buttons, no sliding KB, and metal case. Oh and a battery in the ballpark of 1800 to 2000mah.

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site

We've past the 'too much to ask for' point when android came around.

ANDROID FTW

jnichols959

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Pyramid will only do 14 Mbps down?

If it's going to use the Qualcomm MSM8260 chipset as rumored then it appears it will max out at 14 Mbps down. Kind of a bummer given that the Samsung Galaxy S 4G already does 21 and T-Mobile is going to start doing 42 Mbps in 2011.

The qualcomm press release from way back claimed a max of 28 Mbps but the specs on their site now say 14 Mbps.

Qualcomm News and Events - Press Releases - Qualcomm Expands HSPA+ Product Portfolio, Continuing its Leadership for Immersive Mobile Multimedia Experiences
Mobile Processors | Snapdragon | Qualcomm

Hidefcow

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I would love that, I have the vibrant and already want more, galaxy s2 anyone?

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
So this phone is codenamed: HTC Pyramid and supposedly is coming to T-Mobile in May? If this is true and it has the specs I read, I will definitely be getting it!!! Hopefully we'll know more at the end of the month.

TaeKwonDonkey

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
T-Mobile has really got to step it up right now. It seems like every carrier is getting a version of the Evo that works with their 4G network. If T-Mobile really wants they can call it a MyTouch phone and put that stupid HTC Espresso/Sense UI on it but they need to come out with something to match or exceed the other carriers. The whole MyTouch line looks like something someone would buy if they wanted an iPhone but were stuck on T-Mobile. The G2 was a step in the right direction but to really compete with what the other carriers are bringing, they need to come out with a really good phone capable of using their upcoming 42Mbps network.

calz

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes dats wat I was thinking as well, the G2 is really good but can't match up to the competition upcoming on other carriers. The LG G2X is something T-mobile should really consider to keep doing, instead of making phones for "cheap".

Sent from my MB200 using Tapatalk

jnichols959

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
HTC Pyramid leak says single core 1.2GHz?

HTC Pyramid: First Renders? has some claims about the specs and it appears it's a single 1.2 GHz processor but who knows. Check the link for images. Some folks are speculating this might be the next Nexus google phone...

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reflavius