Want Gingerbread, But Have Problems

thainfernaljoker

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I dont really know where to start but here it goes. I was running reborn rom 2.2.4 with xionia recovery. I saw there was a gingerbread update and wanted to update to it. well I got on here looking through the threads to see what I needed to do and honestly got lost. So far I'm having no luck. As far as I know I'm still rooted but I cant get into recovery. It's just a blank black screen. The phone will continue to load once I press either the home or menu button. I'm so lost I want to give up and I'm not familiar at all with adb and terminal emutator. Im coming from a rooted Samsung Moment and I thought that was the easiest thing ever. Sorry for the long post but I dont know what else to do. Thanks in advance

sfhub

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: HELP

thanks for the response but i dont understand any of that. is there a way to do this through terminal emulator on the phone
No. Just look at the pics (to see what the screen looks like) and follow the instructions or use android screencast. I can help you, but you have to be willing to try.

Reactions: reltm

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrStrange