Want to become a developer for android

en28so

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys and girls. I was wondering what does it take to become a developer? any classes I can take? do I have to learn linux? etc.. I know I need imagination an so on but I still don't know the basics I guess. Are there any developers here that can chime in? like what did you do to learn how to become a developer? I really appreciate any response from anyone. Since I spend so much time on my phone, I might as well do something more productive with this time. I know my basic way around my pc and my phone, so I guess It shouldn't be hard for me to learn the ropes. I have a technical career as an electronic tech if that helps. Thanks again guys, and I'm hoping to bring some little ideas to the world of android.

drkPulse6

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Howdy. I was actually wondering the same thing. But I want to do it as a career type deal. I've messed around with trying to make ROMs for my Optimus back when I had MetroPCS. I know that it will definitely help to know how to use linux because Google Android is pretty much Linux for cell phones as far as I'm concerned. Just how things work and such. I'm planning on going to college for Android development but I still havent found a school that does such a thing. So I'm thinking about going in for computer programming and hopefully I can get somewhere with that. You should hit me up sometime. I guess add me on aim or something. Just PM me if you wanna.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unknownd