Want to Change My Phone, Now or Later?

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello, so i have a Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, and i find that this phone isn't doing well imo, i used to have an HTC one M8 phone and i absolutely loved it, and i had to buy this one for experience through that it is small and... i just hated Sony, finding myself missing the HTC M8 i owned

And now i am ready to buy another one! However i am really concerned that the new flagship would be released soon..

So here are my scenarios and i want to see which one is the best..

One: I sell my Sony Phone, get the M8, fly off to USA, either get a new phone on May from HTC that isn't a big improvement, or find myself regretting buying it, note that HTC promised this phone to have updates for two years, one year passed and one year to come

Two:I keep my Sony Phone, wait for the new HTC device and buy it, losing my Sony Phone since i will be in USA and i don't think anyone would be wanting to buy it off there, either have one of the best phones to date or regretting that i just should have bought the M8 and got profit off my Sony Phone

So what do you guys think? i am relatively new to the community and i have no idea what should i do, is it worth waiting for Snapdragon 810? Do you think the new HTC will still have an SD card support? I am really confused and i would really need your help.. any idea would be helpful even if it was out of my choices...

Thanks! :)

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Go with option 1.... dump the Sony when you can make some money off of it... get the M8... when the M9, or whatever it is called, comes out, get that. The M8 is a nice phone and you'll probably still be able to get a fair amount of your money back.

HighDef

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I have to say decide on the performance and price you're willing to pay, and to future-proof yourself as much as possible. For me, it's the most-powerful phone with the greatest RAM available. Right now you can't go wrong with a Moto X or Moto Droid, or a Samsung S5 or LG G3. Good luck! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582