Warranties? For a US model?

Scumperjumper

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
So i am going to buy a Samsung galaxy s7, from amazon. Its the G930a model so At&t variant. My question is the seller doesnt state any warranty information. Would i get the limited 1 year warranty from samsung just because its a US samsung galaxy phone, like an implied warranty? I know the international version has no warranty and its just trouble. I just had a G4 that bootlooped randomly so i kinda need to know.

tl:dr : Would i get a warranty because its a US phone?

Sorry if it sounds funny i am in a rush

I could just buy it from att but thats about $130 more.

yubeie

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
So i am going to buy a Samsung galaxy s7, from amazon. Its the G930a model so At&t variant. My question is the seller doesnt state any warranty information. Would i get the limited 1 year warranty from samsung just because its a US samsung galaxy phone, like an implied warranty? I know the international version has no warranty and its just trouble. I just had a G4 that bootlooped randomly so i kinda need to know.

tl:dr : Would i get a warranty because its a US phone?

Sorry if it sounds funny i am in a rush

I could just buy it from att but thats about $130 more.

you could check with att store by letting them know about the imei assuming customer is willing to share it with you?

TwitchyPuppy

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
If it's not brand new, nope.
And I previously read on Samsung's website that their warranty is also tied to the original owner and isn't transferable.