Was having trouble with google home

John55bt

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi
Has anyone run into this problem yet? I usually have my google home System that I go on 12/25/2016 in my bedroom it works great. Had some Company over my House tonight so I Brought down my google home system to my kitchen had a real hard time using it I would have to say at least four or five times hey google before it would pick up. Is this normal? or do I need to call support? Thank you

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Did you have the TV on? I've only had issues with the GH not picking up when the TV was on and was set to a decent volume.

Stevenmc8602

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Only time I might have an issue is if I'm playing music on it and the volume is set at max... I have to yell at it in that case or sometimes even stop the music first... Other than that I can be anywhere in my apt and it picks my voice up

John55bt

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi Stevenmc8602. What do you have your google home System volume set at? I have my google home system volume set to 6 do you think that should be good enough? Thank you

Stevenmc8602

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi Stevenmc8602. What do you have your google home System volume set at? I have my google home system volume set to 6 do you think that should be good enough? Thank you
Just depends on what I'm doing... Most of the time I have it on 5 or 6 but if I'm doing stuff around the apartment I'll put it on 8 to max that's when it sometimes have issues hearing me

krusej23

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I had something like that happen to me the other day. I would say Ok google, turn off the kitchen lights. It would sit there for 5-10 seconds and then tell me it couldn't help me with that request or something like that. After about 5 minutes of that, it started working again so it must have just been an issue with my internet or Google's servers not communicating with my Home correctly. It hasn't done anything like that since.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zigzagchamber