Weather app

1fastmr2

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a big weather bug type person but I would like to have an app that puts the weather temperature on my home screen. I don't want large one. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
There are quite a few out there that include 1x1 widgets that you can pick from. Take a look at these two and see if they have what you're looking for:
Beautiful Widgets: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.levelup.beautifulwidgets
Elecont Weather,US Radar,Alerts,Quakes: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.Elecont.WeatherClock
I use Elecont and if I'm not mistaken you can even put the temperature in the notification bar. BeWeather is also pretty popular.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX-80 using Tapatalk 2

conman1395

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I just use the weather channel app. Its widgets are simple and work well. Plus it has good weather alerts

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I have beautiful widget. I love it. If you don't want the one with the big clock then there are plenty of of Widgets to choose from.

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS!!! ;)

mattw783

May 24, 2012
Visit site
1weather is awesome. That's my standard app. I also like the app included with beautiful widgets as well. If you want a good radar app and are a weather geek try radar scope.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Android Central Forums

althomas39

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I use "Animated Weather Clock" because it opens up to show an animation of the full weather display, along with a customizable background, which I set to my city, which I thought was a nice added aesthetic appeal most weather apps don't seem to have. But if you're looking for more 1x1 options, I like Minimalistic Text because you can make it look exactly the way you want it to. Color, font size, even orientation.

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Uhhh lets not forget fancy widgets either folks?...that one is awesome too!!...I use it and its fantastic!!..gives you an HTC sense feel...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryblue54