Weather not updating on edge screen.

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I keep my location off so im guessing thats why it doesn't update. Is there a way to just put my zip code in so that the weather updates without having the location on? Maybe a weather app or something

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I keep my location off so im guessing thats why it doesn't update. Is there a way to just put my zip code in so that the weather updates without having the location on? Maybe a weather app or something

Not that I'm aware of. Try the weather widgets from the play store. That's what I used to use.

Posted via the Android Central App

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

Why do you keep your location turned off?

Posted via Android Central App

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I keep it turned off because i hate seeing that little location icon pop up in the notification panel. It makes me paranoid

DeanneMc

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
I have my location on and have the same problem. Galaxy 6 edge. Daughter has the same problem with Galaxy 7.

If I download the actual app it works fine, but the one on the Samsung, specifically the edge platform, is no longer updating with the correct data.