- Aug 12, 2011
Information is all around us, whether it's in text, colors or designs, but it can sometimes be hard to capture it with just a single photo. This week's photo contest, following the prompt "information," is asking you to do just that — and we're certain you can all take great pictures that follow the lead this time around.
Due to the collision with MWC, we'll be running this contest for two weeks instead of one. We'll be picking three winners in this contest, with each winning a $50 gift card to ShopAndroid!
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (March 11) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!