Welcome to the all-new Android Central Forums - Please report your bugs here!

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
1500x500-2795878179.png

Welcome to the all-new Android Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you run into any major bugs (or just have questions) we'd appreciate it greatly if you could report them here! Here's a short list of things you may run into while we're still moving things around:

• My password no longer works - While we were able to move users from the Passport login system, there are a few instances where you may have to reset your password. Those instances include if you were using single sign on from Facebook, Google, or a Microsoft. In that case, you can request a password reset. Remember, check your spam to see if you don't see an email from us.
  • My Avatar is not showing correctly / no longer showing - This was the very last item on the list of things we needed to do in order to move to our new forums, and it's a long process, so chances are it's still being processed for you. It will automagically appear when completed, so please wait 24 - 48 hrs before changing it yourself. Otherwise, what ever you upload might get replaced with what you had previously.
  • I can't seem to post in X forum! - While we went to great lengths to make sure this wouldn't be a problem, it's still worth mentioning that there is a very small possibility this could occur. If that seems to be the case, you all can send me a message briefly explaining the issue and we'll get you sorted ASAP!
  • The white is ghastly, is there dark mode? - Yes, there is. In the lower right hand corner where it says AndroidCentral, click/tap on that and choose "AndroidCentral Dark". Alternatively, you can change it here or you can change it in your profile here.
  • I want to create a Poll but I can't - This will be fixed ASAP, it's just one of those little things where we still need to flip some switches.
  • Quotes in Tapatalk are not working: This is a known issue with Tapatalk, we have to wait for them to fix it. In the meantime, the site looks great in your device browser and it will work as a PWA by adding it to your homescreen.
These are the most likely issues that will occur, should you run into something not covered by this list, you can let us know in this thread or you can send me a message on here. Should none of those options be available, please reach out to community@futurenet.com and let us know what's going on so we can take a closer look for you!

With all of that covered, we truly hope you dig the newer, faster, and improved features offered by the forum. It was a long time coming and needed. Over the next little while we'll be getting some guides together on how to use the new forums and make the most of the features it offers but for now, take some time, look around and get yourself acquainted. We genuinely appreciate you being here and thank you for your patience through all of this!

D

Deleted member 3124237

You have the wrong account associated with my email address. My account is pxiel69 NOT pixelboy

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
You have the wrong account associated with my email address. My account is pxiel69 NOT pixelboy
Based on the email addresses, you appear to own both of those accounts. Assuming you still have access to both those email addresses, you should be able to reset the password/login to either one of them and assign the email to the account you want to use. Once you pick an account you wish to use, we can delete the other for you. If you no longer have access to the old email address, email me at community@futurenet.com and we can get you squared away.

Last edited:
Reactions: tismydroid

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Opening the notifications panel when having more than one pending notifications marks all of them as 'read' (instead of just marking the one you tap on to see as 'read' and leaving the rest 'unread').

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Quotes in Tapatalk are not working: This is a known issue with Tapatalk, we have to wait for them to fix it. In the meantime, the site looks great in your device browser and it will work as a PWA by adding it to your homescreen.
@tismydroid

Noted in the first post. Apologies, but not much we can do but wait.

tismydroid

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks @Bla1ze ! Quote works for me in TT in DF forum so I thought I'd try in AC forum. Was thinking maybe it worked for people with TT pro but apparently not. Quote also doesn't work in the AC Forums app anymore... at least, not today.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Thanks @Bla1ze ! Quote works for me in TT in DF forum so I thought I'd try in AC forum. Was thinking maybe it worked for people with TT pro but apparently not. Quote also doesn't work in the AC Forums app anymore... at least, not today.
AC Forums is just a trimmed down version of Tapatalk so that makes sense. What's DF forum? I want to see if maybe they are using an older version of the Tapatalk plugin.

Never mind, figured it out. (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs