Well carp, new phone going to be needed.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
And just when I think I've found the perfect replacement for my LG V60, I see that it's $1,400. I used GSM Arena's search tool to see what's out there with a micro-sd card slot and 3.5mm audio jack, along with a couple other requirements, and the Sony Xperia line was the only ones available. The Xperia 1 V ticked all the buttons, also with supposedly great cameras without tons of AI gimmicks, but then I got sticker shock. One of the earlier versions may work, but I think I saw some worrisome complaints I'll need to double check on. Even still, they are going to be a bit pricy.

As for my current phone, it looks like the screen is starting to separate. It has what looks like an air bubble along the right edge, similar to what a screen protector has when not fully adhered. Zero desire for Samsung and Google because I care not for paying for all the AI stuff I'll not be using on them. I looked at the Motorola offerings but no see cards and a max storage of only 256 GB means I'll have it pretty much full on day one. A gaming phone could work, but finding one that meets my needs and works on Verizon is a tough sell that would also be expensive.

Curse you LG for spoiling me with such good phones and leaving the market! Maybe I'll inquire about getting my screen replaced.