Well did it ship? and how many are in the shipment?

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Purchased 1 black and 1 silver Pixel Xls in early December with ship date 1/20.
When I call Verizon there is a status update re if an order for one of my phone lines. No one can verify that there are 2 phones ordered so today.
It is now January 20th and no email or status update.

Where are my phones??

Mooserman15

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
From my experience, Verizon is unreliable at getting you products you buy, they cost much more than other networks with similar service, have terrible customer support, and they frequently practice cramming.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
From my experience, Verizon is unreliable at getting you products you buy, they cost much more than other networks with similar service, have terrible customer support, and they frequently practice cramming.
Maybe for services .. but it depends on needs. For some it isn't so bad. This is about a phone order though and Google has been behind on all fronts so Verizon or not.. it is backordered.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site

You just described my unfortunate six months with T-Mobile down to the letter.

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Well got my email that my shipping order is backed up to February 14th from January 20th.. At this rate I may buy a couple used phones and wait on Pixel 2

MisterRx

Oct 23, 2016
Visit site
Well suddenly got a Verizon shipping email and received it today instead of 2 weeks from now.. Went to Verizon and purchased 2 Zagg flexible screen protectors and had the guy there or it on. Unfortunately he put both phones screen protectors too much to the right. Pulled out my Seidio Dilex case for my phone and put it on and went with wife tonight and she bought a plain black OtterBox Commuter Case for her silver phone.. to each their own

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
offline050