Well Guys, it's Been Fun

TemporalBeef

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
First I just want to say thank you to everyone who posts on here. While I don't post often as I believe that I should only post if I have something important to say, or if I really need some advice, I do lurk quite often and have gleamed a lot of insight on my gnex from a great community.

But alas, it's time to move on. I recently shattered the screen on my once beloved gnex after a drop to my garage floor. And much like buttered toast landing butter-side down, my phone landed screen-side down. And now the screen bites me everytime I slide my finger across the screen (although it does work in every way possible, it's nearly impossible to read anything with all the spider-webbing).

So I was confronted with either spending $100 for an insurance claim, reactivating my Thunderbolt, or using my upgrade to get a new device before VZW's upcoming plan changes, and before I'd have to give up my grandfathered unlimited data plan.

So I decided to go with the latter, and pre-order a Sammy GS3. I look forward to seeing all those who have done the same over in that forum!

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Does a pre order of the S3 preserve your unlimited plan since it ships after the launch of the new plans?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PDP