What are the best apps for managing grocery shopping, making lists, and finding rewards?

sojorimerry

Aug 28, 2024
Visit site
Hai,
I am looking for advice on apps that can help streamline my grocery shopping experience. Specifically, I need something that can handle creating shopping lists, organizing items, and finding the best coupons, rewards or deals like kroger. Ideally, I’m looking for an app that combines all these features in one place.
Thank You.

Last edited:

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum!!

While it doesn't have a store rewards feature, Our Groceries Shopping List has been great for our family. With one master account we can all add/remove items from a list and that change syncs across all our devices. Very easy to rearrange items on the list and create multiple lists (i.e. a list for Walmart, a list for Home Depot, etc.)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum!!

While it doesn't have a store rewards feature, Our Groceries Shopping List has been great for our family. With one master account we can all add/remove items from a list and that change syncs across all our devices. Very easy to rearrange items on the list and create multiple lists (i.e. a list for Walmart, a list for Home Depot, etc.)

I love that app! It's one of my essential apps I install on everything.

Reactions: YankInDaSouth

AdrianBaw

Jul 24, 2024
Visit site
Consider using Flipp to discover deals and coupons while keeping your shopping lists organized, or try Fetch Rewards to earn points by scanning your grocery receipts, which you can redeem for gift cards. These apps effectively combine list-making, couponing, and rewards tracking to enhance your grocery shopping experience.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkBubbleHead