What are the things that you love about the Note 10+?

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I'll start...

- No more warning when you turn the volume all the way up when connected to the car via bluetooth. This has been a pet peeve for years.

- With Bixby routines I can now turn the hotspot on/off programatically. Samsung doesn't give that permission to other programs like Tasker or AutomatIT. Another pet peeve solved.

- I like the double tap to get past the always on display. On the Note 9 I had to press the home button which caused the upright wireless charger stand to slide away while trying to bring the phone to life.

- The power button on the left. I thought I'd hate this but it turns out that I just love it.

- The back is gorgeous. This is the first phone where I bought a case with a clear back to show it off. That glass looks like metal.

- It's fast. A lot of apps, including PDANet+, startup and get running a lot faster.

- Smart Switch is a LOT better. A lot of apps had the data come across with the app. This is a first for me.

- Vibration is better. I love the siren vibration. Try that one while holding the phone against your desk. It's pretty cool.

- Reprogramming the "Bixby key" is baked in.

- Reduce Animations. I just hate, hate, hate animations. It used to be that I had to go into Developer Options to change them. Now it's right there in the settings.

What are your favorites?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Wide angle camera

Front screen fingerprint

Responsiveness if the phone

Overall size

Screen

Buttons on the one side

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday (and won't get it before next week, if not the week after) BUT I still know what has me excited.

I'm coming from a Qualcomm S9+.

- Even faster CPU/GPU
- Twice the RAM
- 4 times the storage
- UFS 3.0!
- Wide angle camera
- Better HDR on the camera
- Better video
- HEIF image support (don't know why this hasn't rolled out to older models yet!)

Anthony Martins Rock

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
-s pen number one with its functionality
-screen size with tiny can hole.
front fingerprint (never got used to awkward feeling rear sensors)
-bixby with its multi system level command strings/routines

gogoplata1980

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Best thing about the Note10+!

I didn't see a thread for this, but, it seems you no longer have the high volume warning that was so annoying previously.

LuckiestLiz

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
- No more warning when you turn the volume all the way up when connected to the car via bluetooth. This has been a pet peeve for years.

Waiting on my N10+ still, but sometimes those tiny tweaks make a big difference. I'm really happy to read that! I have done several things to remain hands free behind the wheel, but that one gets me all the time with my N9. I don't have the phone out even when I drive (in my purse) so it's particularly frustrating. I find, volume aside, the sound just isn't as good for me vs. when I crank the phone up and then control the volume from the vehicle.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Speed
Camera
Powershare
The Spen gestures

That's all I can think of right now. Might edit my post later when my brain wakes up.lol

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
-Bigger battery
-Screen size
-S-Pen & its features
-It's fast & smooth
-256gb base storage
-Sound quality
-Camera/ToF sensor

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
1. The size!
2. Reprogrammed button on left to power down phone. No more Bixby! And I like the button being on the left.
3. I got the Aura Glow and its mesmerizing. Got a clear case to show it off.
4. Ridiculous storage space with 256G and my micro SD card
5. The screen is magnificent
6. It's pretty darn quick
7. I have gotten decent battery life.
8. Thanks to sweetypie31 I finally got dark mode to work! Woo hoo!
9. Samsung Dex is pretty cool.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnovwigwam