What builds are there for ZVH?

jonathanm1978

Super-elite full-time dad
Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I tried my luck with some of the ZVD roms but I was having some issues.

Maybe having an Asurion refurb (I got my phone last Friday after reporting my phone lost- so could be part of it???) is causing me to have the issues with ZVD builds?? Not sure..

But I reverted to ZVH again, rooted and Xionia recovery. Right now, I'm running the 9192011-cm7-IHO-KRAVEN ..and might move to the Gingerkernel, just testing things out for now...

Can someone give me a heads up for what there is available for ZVH? I looked as thoroughly as I could, so I just want to make sure i"m not overlooking something..I saw the gROM..and cm7. Is this it?

If not, what kernels should I be using with other ROMs?
Thanks!

(EDIT)

Ok..after being a complete idiot, I realized that I had loaded a ZVD baseband ROM to my ZVH baseband phone...and what did I not have --------> a phone. Then I thanked myself for reading and pointing that out to myself, and proceeded to load gROM, which seems to be all I can locate for the ZVH baseband...
Am I missing any?

Last edited:

sfhub

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that is pretty much it, plus the gingerbread themes.

I believe some of the other ROMs may be working on updates and there is a thread suggesting a bounty for a CM7 for ZVH.

jonathanm1978

Super-elite full-time dad
Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Would I get jackslapped if I asked about an ETA for a ZVH rom besides gROM? ....I really want to play around since I'm new to rooting/roms and such, and I don't want to keep reverting to ZVD just to toy with custom roms.

I would've stayed with ZVD ...but I kept having issues with CM7 freezing/etc...so I had to do something else...

mike9670

DROID Master
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Patience. ZXH just came out in the last week. The Devs have real lives and making ROMs is a hobby when they have time. I'm sure we will see some new ones coming out soon. Have not heard from Nick7 if he will be making a new one or not.

Reactions: Jessicalt1

Jessicalt1

Lover of all things Andi
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure Nick plans to make Reborn for GB. In the Reborn thread somewhere it was asked as well and I think that is what he said. (Don't quote me of course... lol)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaibh