What class is the included Micro SDHD card?

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Title pretty much covers it... Just wondering if I should go buy a class 10 card, or if it comes with a class 10.

If you really feel that you need a class 10 card, I suggest you buy 1. The card that usually come in the new phones are not name brand so even if they r class 10 they will probably perform just like a class 4

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

JStrider

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I'll probably wait and see if I see any slowdowns arise due to the card.

Wonder how fast it has to be able to write consistantly to record the HD video.

anon(392870)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
It will normally come with a Class 2 or (sometimes) Class 4. Open it up and see.

I bought a Class 10, but only because I got a good deal on one. I think if you're going to upgrade you probably don't need anything more than a Class 4. And buy it online (Newegg, amazon, etc.) NOT in a B&M.

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
It will normally come with a Class 2 or (sometimes) Class 4. Open it up and see.

I bought a Class 10, but only because I got a good deal on one. I think if you're going to upgrade you probably don't need anything more than a Class 4. And buy it online (Newegg, amazon, etc.) NOT in a B&M.

Exactly my thoughts. I bought a 32 gigabyte sandisk class 4 micro sd card from newegg

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

oresteez

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
its probably most noticeable when you are trying to take multiple pictures in a short period of time.
(and you have to wait for the phone to write to the card between every picture)

whydidnt

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
The card included (at least in my Bionic) is labeled Class 4. No discernible manufacturer printed on the card, though it does say made in Taiwan. I pulled mine and replaced it with a 32GB card because I've got about 16 GB of music I like to carry around and this way I don't have to worry about the occasional movie, pictures, etc. I want. Since the Bionic has a large partition of internal Flash set aside for apps, you really only need the card for media, I'd try a HD movie on the included card to see how well it works before shelling out for a faster card, if that's a concern.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fonesgonewild