What Could be the Problem

mshoab

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I was a happy owner of a Samsung Galaxy S4 when all of a sudden my phone stopped accepting the files I tried to copy from my PC to its Card. The file copying process starts but never ends.
All the settings are checked, nothing changed, no dropping the phone ... then Why?

Can anyone plz HELP

T Android

Banned
Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I was a happy owner of a Samsung Galaxy S4 when all of a sudden my phone stopped accepting the files I tried to copy from my PC to its Card. The file copying process starts but never ends.
All the settings are checked, nothing changed, no dropping the phone ... then Why?

Can anyone plz HELP

Is the memory card full?

- - - Updated - - -

You can try out Kies, to move your data from the computer to your Samsung Galaxy S4.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Any errors or anything? Does the SD card still work for taking files off it? Also how are you transferring them?

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

mshoab

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for some kind of response.

Well I am transferring file through USB data cable connection. Some of my programs installed on my phone are using the SD Card and are not reporting any problem. I have noticed that I can copy files from the SD Card and internal memory but CANNOT copy TO both the memories through USB. The phone is accepting files through blue tooth connection to my PC.

Joe Vile

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Do you have a SD card adapter ( micro SD to standard SD) try using that instead of a cable

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Muhammed Hanan